|Click arrows to scroll through months|
Families and staff MUST preorder for ALL meals using the system available at https://onlineordering.linq.com/.
ELEMENTARY TEACHERS WILL PREORDER FOR STUDENTS DURING DAILY ATTENDANCE FOR IN-PERSON CLASSROOM DELIVERY IF FAMILIES HAVE NOT ALREADY PREORDERED.
HIGH SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS WILL PREORDER DURING HOMEROOM.
Steps for preordering meals: Online Preorder Link
1) Create an Account by clicking the SIGN UP NOW link
2) Verify your email address by entering the verification code sent to your email
3) Enter the parent/guardian First Name, Last Name, New Password and Confirm New Password. Click Create
4) To add a student to an account: Click the Add a Child Buton
5) Select North Attleborough Public Schools from the dropdown list.
6) Enter their Student ID. Enter the student’s Last Name (exactly how it is entered in ASPEN).
7.) Click Order Meals. When your cart is complete, click Check Out.
8) Once you Place Order you will receive an Order Confirmation via email.
Students will be responsible for picking up breakfast meals on in-person days. If meals are delivered to the classroom, teachers will be responsible for distributing foods and beverages to individual students. If breakfast/lunch meals are preordered for pick up, School Nutrition Staff will be responsible for distributing foods and beverages to families at the designated PICK UP Locations:
AMVET - FRONT DOOR at 12:30pm
COMMUNITY - BACK OF BUILDING BARROWS ST. SIDE at 12:30pm
FALLS - SIDE OF BUILDING KITCHEN DELIVERY DOOR at 12:25pm
MARTIN - FRONT OF BUILDING 1st Set of Double Doors (Glass Door) at 12:05pm
ROOSEVELT - FRONT DOOR at 12:10pm
NAMS - SIDE OF BUILDING ON WILSON WHITTY WAY at 12:10pm
NAHS - BACK OF BUILDING AT FOOTBALL FIELD LOOP at 11:40pm